Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys

Premises Liability

Suits in premises liability occur when an individual is injured on another person’s property. This type of lawsuit is based on the fact that property owners are required by law to provide reasonably safe conditions on their property for those who are rightfully on the property. Therefore, if an individual has sustained injuries due to the negligence or wrongful acts of the property owner, the injured party may be entitled to compensation for the expenses incurred as a result of the accident, such as medical bills, or lost wages from days missed at work.

There are several types of accidents that can give rise to premises liability claims, including, but not limited to:

– Injuries from fallen objects
– Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents
– Negligent security
– Elevator, escalator or stairway accidents
– Accidents due to poorly lit areas
– Accidents due to negligent clean up or maintenance

Before an injured party can be compensated for the injuries they sustained in a premises liability claim, they must establish that the property owner is liable for the accident. Occasionally, a property owner will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained on their property. Therefore, an individual who has been injured on another’s property will need the assistance of an experienced attorney to determine whether or not the injured person can be entitled to compensation.

If you have been injured on another person’s property due to the negligence of the property owner, you may be entitled to receive compensation. For experienced attorneys who will determine whether you can be compensated for your injuries and fight for your rights as an injured visitor on someone else’s property, contact the Hurtig Law Group – Georgia today for your free consultation, by calling 800-902-9004 or by completing a contact form.

As with every personal injury case we handle at Hurtig Law Group – Georgiap, no fee will be charged to you unless we secure a verdict or settlement on your behalf.



To get in touch with one of our seasoned professionals about your case, call our firm at (800) 902-9004 or fill out the form below.

Check all that apply...  Filed Police Report  Visited a Doctor  Filed Insurance Claim