Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys

Chemical Inhalation

In the world we live in today, we can be exposed to chemicals in the form of particles or gases in the air while we’re at home, work and just about anywhere else we travel. Chemical inhalation can be very dangerous, as it can often go weeks, months or even years without being detected. In addition, the symptoms of chemical inhalation can be easily misdiagnosed as another, less serious condition, further complicating the effects of the inhalation.

Chemical Inhalation can cause numerous health problems, such as difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, coughing, vomiting, nausea, burning sensation, chest pain, permanent respiratory damages, bronchitis, cancer and even death. This type of accident can be the result of negligence, lack of an adequate warning sign notifying others of the presence of chemicals or the absence of necessary protective measures to shield people from the chemicals.

Treatment for chemical inhalation can pose an extreme financial burden on an injured party and can be a very lengthy process that can cause the victim emotional hardship and time away from his or her job.

If you or someone you know has been injured from chemical inhalation due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries due to the medical care, bills and other costs that may be associated with the victims injuries, such as lost wages or cost of future treatment. For attorneys experienced in fighting for the rights of victims of chemical inhalation, contact the Hurtig Law Group – Georgia today for your free consultation, by calling 800-902-9004 or by completing a contact form.

As with every personal injury case we handle at Hurtig Law Group – Georgia, no fee will be charged to you unless we secure a verdict or settlement on your behalf.



To get in touch with one of our seasoned professionals about your case, call our firm at (800) 902-9004 or fill out the form below.

Check all that apply...  Filed Police Report  Visited a Doctor  Filed Insurance Claim